Unfortunately Pomerania is yet another region which, by the decision of Polish Government, was put under quarantine. New restrictions are valid from Saturday 13th of March and remain at least till 20th of March.
According to the decision, new restrictions apply. Closed venues:
- Hotels (excluding staff hotels)
- Shopping Malls (excluding groceries, drugstores)
- Cinemas, theatres, museums, art galleries
- Swimming pools, tennis courts, saunas.
Previous restrictions still apply.
RESTRICTIONS CONCERNING MOVEMENT
1.5 METER – MINIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN PEDESTRIANS
It is mandatory that a distance of least 1.5 meters be maintained between pedestrians.
The following persons are exempt from the restriction:
- parents with children who require care (younger than 13),
- persons who live in one household or run a household together,
- disabled persons, persons incapable of moving on their own, persons with a special educational needs statement and their carers.
COVERING YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE ONLY WITH A MASK IN PUBLIC SPACES
It is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose in such places as:
- on streets, roads and in town squares, within cemeteries, promenades, boulevards, vehicle parking areas, forest car parks,
- in buses, trams and trains,
- in shops, malls, banks, markets and post offices
- in cinemas and theatres,
- at physician’s offices, in outpatient clinics and hospitals, in massage and tattoo parlours
- in churches, at schools and universities,
- In government offices (when going there to take care of certain matters) and other civic centres.
Where is it not mandatory to cover your mouth and nose? In forests, parks, green squares, botanical gardens, historic gardens, family community gardens and on beaches as well as while travelling by private car.
As of 28 December, obligatory quarantine is not required of persons who have been vaccinated against COVID-19
For more information, please visit the website: