Information Clause for Clients
According to art. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter ” RODO “, we provide basic information about the protection of your personal data:
- Administrator of data: Sopocka Organizacja Turystyczna, Zdrojowy 2, 81-720 Sopot, (hereinafter “SOT”)
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the services offered by the luggage room and the accommodation office.
- The data will not be made available to entities other than those authorized by law.
- Your data will be stored for 6 months.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer data, object to the processing of data. The above rights must be implemented within the limits permitted by generally applicable law.
- Providing your personal data by you is necessary for the performance of the contract. You are obliged to provide them, while the consequence of not providing personal data will be the impossibility of providing a luggage storage service.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of your
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way and will not be profiled.
- Data subjects may contact all matters related to the processing of their personal data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com